HEALTH ECONOMIC AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSES
Benefits to our clients: Provides a description, compilation, and detailed evaluation of the costs and benefits of a new product or technology to the health care system (payors), providers (physicians), society and/or consumers (patients) in comparison to accepted “gold standard” treatments to demonstrate compelling added value propositions.
- Therapeutic area landscape that profiles the opportunity (e.g., epidemiology and disease cost burden)
- Return-on-investment (ROI) analyses
- Health economic piggy-back studies (e.g., cost-minimization, cost-benefit, cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, or cost-consequence studies)
- Budget impact modeling (e.g., Markov models, decision trees, and other forms of predictive modeling)
- Competitive advantage delineation (e.g., the most compelling value propositions)
- Recommendations for short-term and long-term action steps for optimal commercialization