Benefits to our clients: Demonstrates proof of efficacy of using a new product, technology or therapeutic service in improving patient-reported outcomes to substantiate product or technology inserts and labeling claims, define health benefits that are beyond traditional end points, generate strategies for improving health care delivery while maximizing return on investment (ROI), and raise awareness among providers, consumers, and payors.
- Identification of appropriate study designs
- Sample size and randomization schematic determination
- Strategic metrics selection including minimum data set (MDS)
- Data collection parameters and tools
- Electronic database creation
- Preliminary and advanced statistical analyses (e.g., modeling)
- Results generation and interpretation